Discover the first and only treatment approved for anemia in adults who have β-THALASSEMIA or MDS-RS
REBLOZYL is a prescription medicine used to treat anemia (low red blood cells) in adults with:
- beta thalassemia who need regular red blood cell (RBC) transfusions.
- myelodysplastic syndromes with ring sideroblasts (MDS-RS) or myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasms with ring sideroblasts and thrombocytosis (MDS/MPN-RS-T) who need regular RBC transfusions and have not responded well to or cannot receive an erythropoiesis stimulating agent (ESA).
REBLOZYL is not for use as a substitute for RBC transfusions in people who need immediate treatment for anemia.
It is not known if REBLOZYL is safe or effective in children.
REBLOZYL Patient Brochure for MDS-RS or MDS/MPN-RS-TDownload
REBLOZYL Patient Brochure for β-thalassemiaDownload
Download the Patient InformationDownload
Celgene Patient Support®
A Specialist is available to help patients with:
- Understanding their health insurance coverage for REBLOZYL
- Learning about financial assistance that may help eligible patients pay for REBLOZYL
- Obtaining information about organizations that may assist with travel costs to and from the doctor’s office